For Hall Effect Throttle Information, Please visit the throttle page to see the models we have available
This is an overhaul of the previous reliable controller to give it better efficiency, current control with higher burst and spiking capacitiy. This model is the External cased version of the PCB model. It is supplied as a fully assembled, ready to go unit. There's no assembly required everything is ready to go out of the box!
It's a high quality device, that you can use over multiple applications for many years. Being all genuine components, you can be sure of a long life, not a unit that you only get to use once because it blew up. The series II was built to expand on the ranges of motors that customers typically tend to use on these controllers.
- 12V-48V Input Voltage (Battery Bank) 12V-55V (Regulated Power Supply ONLY!)
- High Quality Aluminum casing!
- 0-100% Speed Regulation!
- Constant torque with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- High Quality Industrial Design
- Efficient High Voltage Regulator
- On/Off Switch (Built in!)
- 3 Soft start settings (Off, Slow, Slower) ramps up to the desired speed once the controller is switched on, and unlike cheap controllers every time you switch it off and on (using the switch) it will ramp up to speed again!
- Max Current up to 25A (40A burst for SHORT periods)
- 25A Continuous duty
- 2 Oz Double Sided PCB
- High Speed Mosfet driver averaging 1.6uS opening/closing times
- High Current 180A Mosfets with worlds lowest RDS On in TO-220!
- Low Battery Voltage cut-out (for 12V, 24V and 36V)
- Adjustable Frequency From 300Hz to 10Khz
- Can work with Hall Effect Throttles (Model Dependent)
- Over voltage Protected, ESD Protected!
- Filtering, Clamping & Snubber Protection Included
- Adjustable Start Positioning for Hall effect and Potentiometer setups
- 8 Way Terminal Block For simple connections
- External connectors for Hall Effect or Potentiometer, so you can make your own cable lengths up to 5m!
- Passive cooling! No fans to break down or sieze up!!
- Highly Configurable!
- Potentiometer, Hall effect throttle or Hall Effect Foot throttle options!
- Suitable for use Power supplies (doesn't feed power back into the source)
Putting a high power motor on this controller and then trying to overdrive it is a BAD idea!, the supression diode in this controller can handle up to 1200v from the motor but if you have the above setup then the motor being an inductor can generate incredibly high voltages which then feed BACK into the controller!
So you may need to add a snubber to your motor in these cases to drop the high voltages!
Simply download the instructions on the 'Attachments' page !