NO!!! THE SPEED CONTROLLER HAS JUST FAILED!!! THE MOSFETS have BLOWN AND THE MOTOR NOW UNCONTROLLABLE AND LOCKED AT FULL SPEED!!! THANK GOD FOR THIS EMERGENCY SWITCH!!!
Emergency switches are applicable for various DC powered applications including Motors, Automation, Buggies or for any other high current applications. They are a safe and reliable switch for controlling any high current DC supply in the event of a failure or safety hazard.
Unlike the cheap ones on eBay rated for 150A cont (yet only do 75A at 24V) these will do 125A throughout their voltage range.
Seriously heavy Duty!
- Rated Voltage 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V, 72V, 84V, 120V
- Contact Circuit Rated Load : 125A Cont.
- Typical Voltage Drop across contacts per 100A - 40mV
- Insulation Resistance : 20MOhm
- Electrical Breakdown Resistance - 50Hz/60Hz 1000V AC
- Typical Failure Point : 1000A/5ms at 48V DC
- Electrical Switch Life : 10,000 uses
- Mechanical Switch Life :1 Million uses
- Working Specification : Contuinous Duty Cycle