MDTA1001H Linear Actuators w/ Hall effect sensor (IP66D)
Motion Dynamic's MDTA1001H is a compact linear actuator with built in Hall effect sensor. Suitable for industrial and agricultural machinery, they provide smooth, reliable, maintenance free operation.
IP Rating of 66D
Manufactured to comply with ISO9001-2008.
Available in : 12V and 24V
- Voltage of motor: 12V DC, 24V DC
- Maximum load: 2,000N in push
- Maximum speed at full load: 35mm/s ( load 300N)
- The slowest speed at full load: 6mm / s (Load 2,000N)
- Stroke: 10~600mm
- Minimum dimensions: Stroke + 125mm (S< 300 mm or less)
Stroke + 140mm (S> 300mm)
- Color: Silver gray or black
- IP rating: IP66D
- Operational temperature range: -45°C~+75°C
- Operational temperature range at full performance: +5°C~+45°C
- Higher duty cycle (25%),
- High strength metallic zinc alloy housing protects motor and gear
- Built-in limit switches (not adjustable)
NOTE : These are custom orders and have extended delivery times.
Please contact Motion Dynamics on (02) 9687-9187 to arrange item and delivery pricing and delivery schedules.
|Max Dynamic Load：N(lbs)||2,000(444)||1,500(333)||1,000(222)||800(178)||400(89)||300(67)|
|Max Static Load：kN(lbs)||3,500(778)||3,000(666)||1,500(333)||800(178)||600(133)||400(89)|
|No-Load Speed: mm/s||6||12||18||24||30||35|
|Full-Load Speed: mm/s||4.5||9.5||13||18||24||29|
|MDTA1001H Series||Stroke ±2（mm)||Mounting dimensions±2（mm）|
|Minimum installation size:mm||175||225||275||325||375||440||490||540||590|